Automated Microorganism Identification Device
BACTERIA IDENTIFICATION in 3 minutes !
New Technology - Accurate - Fast - Cost Effective !
- is available at this moment for US-market only
- Reliable results - The device classifies correctly the microorganisms with over 90% specificity and sensitivity compared to culture.
- The device will be able to identify all bacteria and yeasts in the clinical laboratory. OptiDet is intended for use in clinical laboratories under standard temperature and pressure (STP) conditions.
- Reduced culture preparation time ‐ saves up to 48 hours of additional bacteria growth on isolation plates
- No need for gram stains, no need for specific culturing
- No reagents are needed
- Small footprint
- Easy to maintain
- Acinetobacter Baumannii
- Enterobacter Aerogenes
- Enterococcus Faecalis
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Enterococcus Cloacae
- Escherichia Coli
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Proteus Mirabilis
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Staphyloccocus Epidermidis
- Streptococcus Pyogenes
... more to come