The Personal LAB has minimum downtime to maximise your laboratory efficiency:
- Preparation and end-of-work down times: 5 minutes a day.
- No Warm-up is required.
- Self-diagnosis and alarm procedures are an integral part of the Personal LAB.
Easy maintenance procedures:
- End of run cleaning procedure – Fully automated.
- General Cleaning of the work area of any liquids.
- Emptying all tanks to remove residual buffers. Rinsing with DI-water.
- Wipe down of the work area, racks and tip disposal bin.
- Inspect tanks and visible tubings.