IVD SYSTEMS & AUTOMATED CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC ANALYSERS
banner35.jpg

IVD Reagents

All Reagents You Need, Available in One Click

Application Product Information & Purchase Order

Method & Line Sample & Target Product Package Info
Clinical Chemistry Plasma,Serum,Urine CALCIUM Tests per Package: 1369
Pchem Reagents The Pchem Calcium Reagent Kit has been designed for use in the quantitative determination in vitro of the Calcium concentration in human serum, plasma or urine. The results of the test must always be interpreted in conjunction with the clinical picture. Code: ADA-R0100000301 Package: R1 6 x 48.5 mL
image not exist
  • Stock:
  • Available
    *Usually shipping within 5 business days
  • Min Order:
  • 5 Kits
  • Shipping:
  • Not Included

For Quantity Orders: Request a Quote

  • Stock:
  • Available
    *Usually shipping within 5 business days
  • Min Order:
  • 5 Kits
  • Shipping:
  • Not Included

For Quantity Orders: Request a Quote

Please pay attention to the revision of the document that must be the same as the revision reported in the box label.
In case of discrepancy please contact our Customer Care e-mail: info@adaltis.net.

* Other document related to the product available at Documentation Centre and it is accessible for Adaltis distributors/partners after registration only.

The Pchem Calcium Reagent Kit has been designed for use in the quantitative determination in vitro of the Calcium concentration in human serum, plasma or urine. The results of the test must always be interpreted in conjunction with the clinical picture.

This kit is intended for In vitro diagnostic use only, must not be sold to the general public and the test has to be carried out by a health-care professional person.

The kit contains reagents sufficient for 1369 tests.

Calcium is one of the mineral elements present in the blood, and one of the chief constituents of bone tissue. It is present in small amounts in soft tissues and in extracellular fluids. About 50% of the calcium present in the blood is free, 40% is bound to proteins and 10% is present in compounds. About 80% of calcium bound to proteins is associated with albumin and the remaining 20% with globulins. Extracellular calcium has the role of maintaining intracellular calcium, mineralizing bone, blood coagulation and maintenance of the cell membrane. Calcium is of particular importance in muscular contraction, in addition to being a second messenger which influences enzymatic activity and hormonal secretion. High serum calcium levels (hypercalcemia) are essentially due to an increased flow of extracellular calcium produced by bone, intestinal and renal tissue. Low serum calcium levels (hypocalcemia) may be due to a reduction in the calcium bound to albumin or to the free fraction.

Calcium ions form a highly coloured complex with Arsenazo III at neutral pH. The colour which has formed will correspond to the amount of calcium present in the sample.

Pchem Calcium Reagent Kit

Code ADA-R0100000301

Reagent (R) – 6 x 48.5 mL/vial      

Need assistance to make an order? Contact Sales & Orders Centre order@adaltis.net.
For Application Support application@adaltis.net